Welcome to Excelsior
We take this opportunity to welcome you to Excelsior Charter Schools. We strive to set a standard of excellence in academics. All students will learn with the right opportunity, intervention, expectation and encouragement.
The Victorville campus will be drawing winners from the Food Drive on December 6th, during lunch, on the outside stage. Thank you to everyone who donated canned and boxed goods. Excelsior ASB is still collecting donations in each facilitator room until 2nd period, December 5th.
We are happy to announce that Excelsior will participate in the "Give with Target" program. It is a school fundraising program where parents, students, and teachers can vote for their school once a week. For every 25 votes, Excelsior will receive $25 which may go towards field trips, electronics, school supplies, and more. Click on the link for more info: Give with Target.
- Victorville Campus- 760-245-4262
- A.M.E. Academy- 760-245-4448
- Barstow Campus- 760-255-2764
- Norco Campus- 951-547-7540
- Phelan Campus- 760-563-3980
Mark in your Calendars
- The Excelsior Health and Safety Classes are having a Jacket Drive to help those in need!! Please drop off your clean jacket on the Victorville Campus in RM 208 and at AME in RM 402.Last day to drop off jackets will be Dec 11th 2013.
- Senior Class will be teaming up with ANGEL BINS Charity to Sponsor:
Excelsior Shoe Drive
Please bring in ALL your unwanted clean wearable shoes; we will be working with Angel bins Charity organization to donate them to Families in need all over the WORLD.
Beginning December 2, 2013 – January 29, 2014. We will take your Clean Wearable Shoes. So Clean Out your closets, tie each pair together with a Rubber Band put them in a Large Trash bag and bring them to School .
- Check all Athletic Schedules Eagle Sports by Clicking Here!!!
Follow Us on Twitter
Excelsior Charter Schools recently changed the format for all school websites. This change, which will help ensure uniformity of sites and ease of access for parents and students, has resulted in a number of new links, which we have not yet completed with the addition of relevant information. Please forgive our delay in getting these links and pages up and running. We are working on the website every day, and will soon have a complete and comprehensive site for your use. Thank you!