MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS SUPPORT FOR EXCELSIOR STUDENTS, STAFF, STUDENT-FAMILIES AND STAFF-FAMILIES.
Excelsior Charter Schools has partnered with Care Solace to help our students, staff members and their families find mental health providers and programs that offer:
- In person therapy
- Online therapy
- Residential inpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment
- Detox centers
- Family Counseling
Call (888) 515-0595 or CLICK HERE.
Care Solace’s team is available 24/7 and can support you in whatever language you prefer. Your personal Care Concierge will research and make phone calls for you to quickly find a quality provider matched to your needs. They have thousands of resources that will accept your insurance, private or Medi-Cal or sliding scale options. Once they identify a provider matched to your needs, they will personally assist you with booking an appointment and check in to see if you are happy with that provider or support you in finding someone else.
- Homeless Services
- Mental Health Resources
- Need somewhere to stay? Oasis House is here for you!
- School House Connection Leadership and Scholarship Program
- Timely Medical Exams for Children in Foster Care
- Student Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Olive Crest Strong Families Program
- High Desert: Free Laundry Services